 Technic / 13212
    Re: Crab steering idea —Nathan Bell
   (...) Sorry to eavesdrop, but would your revised version of my idea be something I could implement on the telehandler? I thought about moving the mechanism to the cabin. No matter how I do it, the more play in the gears- the less aligned and (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Crab steering idea —Vineet Honkan
   Nathan- Do you have a website? If so, what's the address? BTW, I'm having a bit of trouble posting my crab steering sketch, so I just went ahead and sent you the pic via email. Tell me what you think. (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)