 Technic / 132
  Technic's for 2000?

What Technic's would you like to see in the next catalog or near future? I would like to see an Boeing 747, maybe a 777, or any good large aircraft. And controled by an RCX or similar. A Large Transport truck? Rally Car, built like the 8448, but (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic's for 2000?

I'd like to see at least one large Universal set for parts use, but that's just a dream. I'd settle for one of those tall skyscraper construction cranes. Paul Sinasohn (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic's for 2000?

Paul Sinasohn <bearitone@my-deja.com> wrote in article <FJGEp2.HBJ@lugnet.com>... (...) that's just (...) I'll second the motion. Regards, Allan (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic's for 2000?

(...) it's about time for them to have a new technic universal set. When was the last one? It's been awhile. This month I was lucky enough to find a universal set and an almost-universal set cheap this month: 8034 Universal Set (1994) $20 8277 Giant (...) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic)