 Technic / 132
131  |  133
Subject:
Technic's for 2000?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 14:29:43 GMT

What Technic's would you like to see in the next catalog or near future?

I would like to see an Boeing 747, maybe a  777, or any good large aircraft.
And controled by an RCX or similar.
A Large Transport truck?
Rally Car, built like the 8448, but more better e.g the Porsche 944 shown on
my website under the Autocar section?

What do you want?

What do you think we will see in the next few weeks?

--
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine