 Technic / 13186
    Re: My tribute to my first Technic Set —Gary Simas
   (...) Very nice work! 854 was also my first technic set! When I first saw your "Marie" doll/figure I had to have one myself. That was almost 2 years ago! She is still in my modified 8448. Nice couch. I had sheets like your box liner A long long time (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: My tribute to my first Technic Set —David Koudys
   (...) I love your modified 8448--that's a pretty big engine on the thing--as well with the fibre optics--nice touch! I couldn't keep the engine in the 8448 attached to the drive train after the modifications for RC'ing. So when the car moves around, (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.technic)