 Technic / 13059
13058  |  13060
Subject:
pneumatic help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 16:56:45 GMT

Kevin-

I am in the design phase of my crane (the Demag AC 500-1 SSL) and currently I am
working on the control system for the pneumatics. Following Ross Crawford's
idea, I came out with something like this:

I am trying to control four pneumatic pistons individually, and simultaneously
having them controlled by one master switch. Would this setup work? Any help
would be appreciated. Thanks.