 Technic / 13038
Re: SSClagorpion - Let the fun resume
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:55:19 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

It is nice to have time for LEGO again.  I think my schedule will allow me to go
to BrickFestDC!

Excellent!! Any chance of SSClagorpion mk I travelling with you?

All I have to show for SSClagorpion is two possible choices for compressor.
Once I pick a compressor, I can build the torso out from there.

For those of you that missed SSClagorpion at Brickfest...  well, sorry.

That was your first chance to get a glimps of the beast.

Ok, so it was really just the heart of the beast, and the heart wasn't pumping,
but that's not the point...  :)

The three of us (and a couple others) had lunch on Saturday.  That was nice, and
it kind of helped re-light the fire.

Time to get working, again...

Steve