 Technic / 1303
  8002 Destroyer Droid (was: Re: Is 8479 Barcode Multi Set worth buying?)

(...) I agree that it is a very cool set. The mechanism and the design is indeed very clever. But what an instructions manual! If I had one dollar for every mistake I found in the instructions, the 8002 would have been a cheap buy. Most of the (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8002 Destroyer Droid

(...) I am still wondering what you are talking about. I did not encounter a single error in the 8001 instructions. Regarding 8002, the only error I can think of (except of the ones mentioned in the additional sheet) is the insufficient connection (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8002 Destroyer Droid

(...) Most of the errors I found in the instructions for 8001 and 8002 are, as I said, not too significant. They're mostly pieces coloured wrongly, offset a bit wrong, and some times pieces change in following instruction steps. Just the kind of (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8002 Destroyer Droid

(...) OK, I thought I may have overlooked some serious errors :-)) The term "proofreading" does not exist in Legoland. The errors in the catalogs get worse from year to year.... Arnold (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic)