 Technic / 13008
Re: 4.5V? 9V? 12V?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 15:34:29 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Joe Strout wrote:
I'm trying to add some simple electronics to my LEGO models, but I'm not sure
where to start.  Browsing the part inventories at peeron.com, I see battery
boxes, motors, connectors, and lights rated for 4.5, 9, or 12V.  It seems like I
should pick a voltage and stick with it, at least initially -- which one is most
versatile?

Pretty much all the new stuff is 9v

Steve