 Technic / 12969
  Re: Gottwald AK850 reach 5.20 meters!

(...) Amazing! This definately is the hightest LEGO crane at the moment. I saw the beams bends a lot: (URL) But while the boom is not that wide it doesn't have a lot a torsion. I suggest you needed a lot of time to set it up but all efforts resulted (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: Gottwald AK850 reach 5.20 meters!

(...) Hi Dennis, Yep, it took a lot of time to setup the crane and get some nice shots, but as you said, its all worth it, when the pictures are great. But I think it almost took more time to setup and photograph, than building the model. As the (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)