 Technic / 12957
  Re: Gottwald AK850 reach 5.20 meters!

(...) Well done Anders! Looks like I'll have to be content with the longest straight boom. Maybe I'll try for more than 5.2m with the luffing jib, but probably not. ROSCO (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  Re: Gottwald AK850 reach 5.20 meters!

(...) Hi ROSCO, Im sorry about that, but I have to see if I could break the 5 meter barrier. But I'll quess you should be able to exceed 5 meters since your platform is wider than mine, and my largest problem is the stability. Im looking forward to (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)