 Technic / 12942
    Re: Review: 8436 Truck —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Almost certainly the latter. LEGO has given no sign of intending to introduce working fluids (other than air). I am not sure it would be a good idea for them to do so, either. Millions of irate mothers and fathers writing to complain about (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Review: 8436 Truck —Andrew G. Meyer
   (...) Thanks! That is sort of what I thought, but I've seen them confuse these two before, so I just thought I'd ask. (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)