 Technic / 12903
  updated site... (train and something new...)

Hello All! Just to mention that I finally updated my site with some (unpublished) pictures of my train model. Also put up some sneak-preview pictures of my new project... something involving a working Voith-Schneider fan.... have a look at: (URL) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: updated site... (train and something new...)

(...) He wat leuk, de boot naar Texel. Vorige week nog op geweest..... Duq (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)