 Technic / 12907
Re: updated site... (train and something new...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 20:22:34 GMT

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 22:55:19 GMT, "Reinard van Loo"
<Reinard-van-loo@chello.at> wrote:

Hello All!

Just to mention that I finally updated my site with some (unpublished) pictures
of my train model. Also put up some sneak-preview pictures of my new project...
something involving a working Voith-Schneider fan....

have a look at: http://members.chello.at/reinard-van-loo/Lego/creations.html

greetings,

---Reinard

He wat leuk, de boot naar Texel. Vorige week nog op geweest.....

Duq