 Technic / 12870
Re: SSClagorpion - Let the fun resume
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 19:29:16 GMT

Well, I've finished moving into my new place.  One more roadblock to LEGO
building removed.

I had to unsort all my LEGO a few weeks ago.  The sort has started.  So far I've
got detailed sort of technic axles, gears, connectors, pulleys, electrical,
pneumatic and pins.  I figure I'm about 1/3 done.  One of the things I realized
is that I have more technic bricks (studded) than lift arms (studless).  Weird
for a guy that is such a liftarm fan.

I took MOCs on my work trip to California to show co-workers and friends.  I got
stopped many times in the hallways at work by curious onlooking engineers.  That
was fun.

I also took the MOCs to the public library for LEGO day.  Lots of fun!  Very
curious kids.  Parents were often concerned that the kids would break the MOCs.
I assured them that they are LEGO and can be easily be rebuilt.

I think I even made it into the local newspaper (neighboring town).

It is nice to have time for LEGO again.  I think my schedule will allow me to go
to BrickFestDC!

Kevin