 Technic / 12829
Re: BrickFest is coming!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 21:57:28 GMT

I'm reposting this message to the events.BrickFest list so that everyone knows
about this great opportunity. I'm sure there are others out there, just like me,
who have an RCX set (found for a good price, or a gift, whatever the case...)
and you have not done anything with it. Well.. me too!

Why haven't you built anything with it? (a question I myself get far to often
from John) The Answer(s): I have not had time.. or I just don't know what to do
with it.. well. there is no excuse for you anymore.  Here is the perfect
opportunity to dust it off!!!

The challenges are laid out for you and if you have any questions there are
tones of friendly people on the lugnet.technic and lugnet.robotics list that
will help you out.

also, I think it is about time Steve Hassenplug is properly challenged. He has
won way to many of the past compititions....

So surf on over to http://dc.brickfest.com/contests.php#mind to read about the
challenges and get building!

Christina

... and there are competitions to be entered and won!

Check out the Events at www.brickfest.com

http://dc.brickfest.com/events.php

There's a link via Mindstorms Competitions to the event descriptions and from
there to the rules pages.

http://dc.brickfest.com/contests.php#mind

So read them and start building!

... there are prizes to be won!

There are four 4094 sets, one for each competition - yes, there'll be four
competitions this year. Three of these sets will be first prizes, while one will
be relegated to being a second prize.

... because there's also a brand new RIS set which will be the forth first prize
for one of the competitions.

The thing is, no-one's going to know which competition will have two prizes
until they arrive at GMU on Friday, August 13.

So the only way you can try for the really good prize is by entering all four
competitions.

See you there!

JB