 Technic / 12788 (-5)
  Re: Lego RC Set Questions

(...) I don't believe that would be a good thing--connecting more than two motors to the output. During one of rtlToronto's events, one of the competitors had 4 motors connected. If I recall correctly, at the end of the competition, there was a (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego RC Set Questions

(...) Thanks Elroy. Here is another one: How many RC motors can be connected to the battery/control unit without harming it? I was thinking about using 4 of them. Is there any sort of current limiter in the unit? Avi Parvin (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

(...) I found out that my 'small scale' Gottwald, reaches a point around 5 meters where the boom could not handle the heavy forces. With a flyjib configuration the forces on the main boom are huge. But in 'my' scale a 5 meters single boom would not (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

  My new website (with some MOC´s)

Hi everyone! I want to anounce my new site dedicated to LEGO! Currently, it have only 3 MOC´s, but I hope to make it bigger with the time... I´m also anouncing my new robotic car - with rack-and-pinion steering and rear suspension. You can see the (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

(...) Added a pic of the crawler transmission and 2 short lo-res videos. Enjoy! ROSCO (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact