 Technic / 12760
  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

(...) Wow! That is spectacular. I'd seen your pictures of the construction of the crane and looked forward to the final model. I'm going to go gawk at it now... (definitely spotlighted) best, TJ (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MOC: DEMAG CC2800 Crawler Crane - Stage 1 complete

(...) Thanks TJ, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. And I'm still amazed by how well the droid wheel performs as a slew ring - when I was setting up for the shots, I forgot to lock the slew ring, and a very slight (I barely felt it) gust came (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)