 Technic / 12740
Re: SSClagorpion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 00:31:07 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Did you happen to get a look at the compressor?  We just need to know what
size pumps it had.

TJ, if you remember, just tell Steve privately.  For me LEGO is about
learning and inventing, so I just want to wait for my brickshelf parts to
arrive and try out that 12 small pump radial compressor design.

Dang, I just remembered. It had two 6-pump radial compressors. The "pumps" were
the large kind.

I think it was all hooked up to a car battery.

:-)

-TJ