 Technic / 12724
  Re: SSClagorpion - Compressor

(...) Not necessarily. If they're compressing in a rotating series, your output at any given moment is much smaller than if they were going off all at the same time, and the more positions you can get in the series, the steadier your stream of (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpion - Compressor

Are you going to make sure that all your control logic is done with small pistons? That would seem to save a lot of air, and thus perhaps also speed the system up quite a bit. (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpion - Compressor

(...) Hi Benton, In my experience small pistons do not control switches very well. They only produce 1/4 the force a large piston does. I've made one small piston walker (URL) . It uses two pistons per switch, and the switches were chosen (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic)