 Technic / 12708 (-5)
  references for studless construction and Mindstorms?

Since playing with some of the newer Technic sets (and some bionicles) I am realizing that there can be significant advantages to studless construction...a high strength to weight ratio being one of them... Any suggested references for getting (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpion - Compressor

(...) Steve (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpion - Compressor

(...) Does this help? (URL) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO on TechTV

(...) Steve, Great work on Full Contact! I enjoyed your last visit to G4TechTV and am looking forward to your new trip there. Also, very curious on how you managed to get the Connect 4 robot working with just the RIS 2.0. KK Quah (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpion - Compressor

(...) Ok, so I got two of these in the mail yesterday (thanks bricklink). But, I wasn't able to figure out too much about how they work. Anyone know where I can find an internal diagram of what exactly, this thing does? Steve (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact