 Technic / 12708
12707  |  12709
Subject:
references for studless construction and Mindstorms?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 19:25:55 GMT

Since playing with some of the newer Technic sets (and some bionicles) I am
realizing that there can be significant advantages to studless construction...a
high strength to weight ratio being one of them...

Any suggested references for getting better at studless construction?
Specifically, I’m looking for tips on integrating Mindstorms (RCX, Sensors, and
especially motors) with studless constructions.

Thanks,

-Rob A>