 Technic / 12679
  Re: SSClagorpion - Compressor

(...) Lessee, 5m tube vs. 5cm (or .05m) tube...I'd guess something approaching 100x as long? :) I'm guessing you meant to type something a little different there... Anyways, by my eye, the flex-system tube OD is roughly the same as the OD of the (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpion - Compressor

(...) Yes, the 100x length difference will give a significant balloon effect. I suppose realistically 40cm to 5cm would be a fairer comparison. Set 8868 came with a 5m bundle of pneumatic tube. The use of flex tubing in sets began with sets 8837 (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.technic)