 Technic / 12654
    Re: Can someone identify this 'instruction kit' - red flip top hard case —Michael Shiels
   OK, here are the details on this kit I have. I think it's a 1035 Technic I teacher pack, complete and in superb condition. Has BIG red flip top case for everything to go into. 4 sets of cards in blue (labeled 1031), red, yellow and green. Techers (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Can someone identify this 'instruction kit' - red flip top hard case —Michael Shiels
   Actually thinking now maybe this is 9603, both are in LUGNET's database but with no picture so hard to verify. (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.technic)