 Technic / 12654
Re: Can someone identify this 'instruction kit' - red flip top hard case
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 01:53:22 GMT

OK, here are the details on this kit I have.  I think it's a 1035 Technic I
teacher pack, complete and in superb condition.

Has BIG red flip top case for everything to go into.  4 sets of cards in blue
(labeled 1031), red, yellow and green.

Techers book (and supplement) has 116317 on the back spine (c) 1990

Does that sound about right? Anyone got one to verify with?