 Technic / 12653 (-5)
  New Website/MOCs

Hey guys, I just finished a complete remake of my website. The address is the same as before: (URL) think I have found all the bugs, however, there still could be a few. If any of you had problems viewing my robots you should be able to see them (...) (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Advice from crane builders (was: Blimey)

(...) Hmmmm. I just looked closely at that pic, and can see the a-frame line is reversed once (goes across to opposite side of pulley). I've noticed some cranes do this, and some don't - some do it more than once - none of the DEMAG ones I've seen (...) (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: SSClagorpion - Compressor

In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote: Using two RC racer motors, two large pistons (that's right, pistons), and three Pneumatic Distribution Brick with Check Valve (waiting for the fourth from Bricklink), I've made a respectable compressor. Two (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: BrickFest DC 2004 Technic/Mindstorms events

(...) Most definitely :-) I try to pull only one catastrophe per year ;-) -TJ (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Motion Blur (Was: NEW ANIMATION)

(...) Interesting will try a test or two. Steve (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact