 Technic / 12636
  Pneumatic Pick and Place Robot - Pictures

At last - pictures of my 10-step Pneumatic Pick and Place robot! (URL) More pictures (once moderated) at: (URL) robot uses 6 large and 2 small cylinders and 9 switches. The pneumatic circuit consists of a 3-stage flip-flop and an Exclusive-OR gate. (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.uk, FTX) !!

  Re: Pneumatic Pick and Place Robot - Pictures

(...) Looks awesome, any chance for a videoclip? Iain (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic Pick and Place Robot - Pictures

(...) Very nice Mark. Great to see more pneumatic devices being published. I'd love to see a schematic diagram for your circuit. Any chances of that? (...) Yes, we need to work on better LEGO based compressors. I'm starting to look like Popeye with (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)