 Technic / 1261
  8448 & Indy Storm Engine scale correctness...

I inquired previously about the correctness of engine to vehicle scale on the Indy Storm and 8448 under a post for the tow truck, but I didn't get any replies so I thought I would refer back to the previous message with a more definitive Subject (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8448 & Indy Storm Engine scale correctness...

(...) Car size vs. Engine displacement: Based on the tire size, I'd put the scale of the 8448 at 7-7.6cm per stud, considering tires around 215/65/15. I'd guess the bore to be about 1.4 studs, with a stroke of 1, =13.4 cubic studs for the V8. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic)