 Technic / 12571
    Can someone identify this 'instruction kit' - red flip top hard case —Michael Shiels
   I ended up with this 'red container' with a flip top from a collector we bought out, but have been unable to identify it's kit number or where it would have originally come from. Inside the red flip top case is a series of instructions for various (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Can someone identify this 'instruction kit' - red flip top hard case —Ross Crawford
     (...) Anything like this? (URL) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Can someone identify this 'instruction kit' - red flip top hard case —Clark Stephens
   (...) Michael, From your brief description, it sounds like a dacta activity pack. You could narrow down the search for us by answering a few questions: 1) Is the box cardboard or plastic? Which logo is on the box (if any)? 2) Is the set 4.5V, 12V or (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Can someone identify this 'instruction kit' - red flip top hard case —Michael Shiels
     THANKS! (...) Plastic, pretty hefty red colour. (...) Gotta check the cards for that one, later tonight. (...) Canada is where the collector resided, but not sure how far afield he went gathering stuff. BUT FOR SURE it has no parts, just purely (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Can someone identify this 'instruction kit' - red flip top hard case —Michael Shiels
   OK, here are the details on this kit I have. I think it's a 1035 Technic I teacher pack, complete and in superb condition. Has BIG red flip top case for everything to go into. 4 sets of cards in blue (labeled 1031), red, yellow and green. Techers (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Can someone identify this 'instruction kit' - red flip top hard case —Michael Shiels
   Actually thinking now maybe this is 9603, both are in LUGNET's database but with no picture so hard to verify. (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.technic)