 Technic / 12530
Re: Coupe/ Cabrio car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 16:58:55 GMT

In lugnet.build, Eric Sophie wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, Nathanael Kuipers wrote:
   Hi!

After a long time I’m able to present a new technic car:

-snip-

Nathanael Kuipers strikes again! Oh man, I love stuff like this. Can I drive it. Can I borrow it on Saturday night to go cruising? I’ll fill up the tank/batteries when I give it back. Can I? Can I?

Going over to BS to drool over the pics.

Thanks e, it has been a while.

You can borrow it but on one condition (besides filling up the tank/batteries): You have to pay the bills you get for speeding too!! :D

Nate

(P.S. Sorry that it is another sportscar instead of a truck :p)