 Technic / 12457
Re: SSClagorpion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 20:05:55 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

Ahem,

So, we'll need to make sure the center of gravity is closer to the third set of
legs, and it CAN'T be in front of the second set.

I hope Eric's listening.  :)

Steve

So we can incorporate the tail's funtionality and weight to help aid the robot
by swinging or uncurling the tail so it faces away from the body and is extended
back. This shifts the center of gravity away from the front of the body. Hey a
Scorpion's tail is pretty handy huh?