 Technic / 12356
Re: The Pneumatic Reference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 16:51:32 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Mark Bellis wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Orion Pobursky wrote:
Well you guys have finally done it.  I've been stricken with the desire to start
building pneumatics creations.  Since I'm a realtive new comer to this I've
decided to create a Pneumatics Building Techniques Reference on my website.

This is where your help is needed.  I'm going to setup the space but I need
contributers.  If you wish to contribute let me know.  If you know of a link to
applicable material sned it to me.  My goal is to create a clearinghouse of
pneumatics knowledge.

-Orion

I'll gladly contribute.  I might have some photos in a few weeks time.
I don't have diagrams online though - I tend to scribble on paper!
I have building blocks:
Flip-flop, XOR gate, OR/AND gate
and a system generally starts with a few of these on paper and evolves!

I plan on documenting my submissions using MLCAD and LPub.  This way I won't
have to worry about quality of photographs.  Besides then it will be easy to
create building instructions for the models that need them.

Kevin

It would take so long to describe what's in my head!

Amen to that brother.

Kevin