 Technic / 12325
  Re: Pneumatics book?

(...) Has anyone noticed all of the rich variety of parts available to the modern stud-free system that have no comparable equivalent in the old stud-dependant system? Take, for instance, these parts: (URL) triple liftarm> (URL) 1x2 flat liftarm> (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.books, FTX)

  Re: Pneumatics book?

(...) Restricted as I understand it is not so much a question of how many different parts exist, but what different types of structures you can build from them. And given the great models I have seen in both TLG and MO creations, both studded and (...) (20 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)