 Technic / 12315
  Generic replacement for flex hose

Hi all, Anyone that wants generic flex tubing for models look in your local hobby shop for evergreen scale models tubing (URL) 3.2mm (1/8") tubing is a perfect substitute for LEGO flex tubing, and comes in lengths up to 60cm (24"). It only comes in (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Generic replacement for flex hose

Model Airplane fuel hosing makes a good substitute for pneumatic hoses too. Lots of pretty colors. (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Generic replacement for flex hose

(...) There's also this, which may be the same stuff: (URL) is 0.40 each or 10 for 3.75 (0.375 each) I spoke to a supplier at a model railway show today. He was selling individual white styrene 3.2mm tubing about 14" long for 35p (50c?). I didn't (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Generic replacement for flex hose

(...) Yep I agree it's not cheap, but it's WAY cheaper than LEGO flex hose on bricklink - even if you take the cost of paint into consideration! I asked the guy at the model shop I got it from about longer lengths, he said they can't put it on reels (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)