 Technic / 12308
    Re: pneumatic cylinder: why not hydraulic ?? —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) I'd love to see a picture of your reversor, as verbal explanations by themselves are often much harder to comprehend. (...) Again, I'd like to see this. My pneumatic mux that can act as a polarity reversor, can just as easily be used for an (...) (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: pneumatic cylinder: why not hydraulic ?? —Mark Bellis
   (...) A XOR gate has two inputs, one with 1 switch and one with 4 switches. The 4-switch one is a standard reverser and the 1-switch one has the air supply on the middle and the two outer ports go to the input ports of the reverser (the middles of (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: pneumatic cylinder: why not hydraulic ?? —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Hmmmm.... When talking about pneumatic gates in the past, I came to realize that different people defined gate inputs and outputs differently. Mark Tarrabain's single switch AND gate has two individual pressure inputs; one forces the piston to (...) (20 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: pneumatic cylinder: why not hydraulic ?? —Mark Bellis
   (...) I class the input as the position of each bank of switches. A bank of switches may be driven by one cylinder (1 or 2 switches), two cylinders (3-5 switches) or more (6 cylinders in the case of 9 switches in my octopus arm logic). The number of (...) (20 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)