 Technic / 1229
    Small Chain Links DACTA Parts Bag —Joe Kopena
   I'm thinking of including the Small Chain Links Parts Bag in the kits I'm putting together, but I've never used the LEGO chains before. How many of them do you need to be useful? The bag includes 108 links, if you put them all together how long of a (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Small Chain Links DACTA Parts Bag —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Each link has two notches for meshing with gears. So you can compare them with the racks to find the lengths. (One 1x4 rack has ten teeth.) So 108 links would give 86.4 studs length. (...) They don't go well with the 8 teeth gear cogs, but the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic)