 Technic / 12260
  Re: New MOC: Double Track Train Bridge

(...) Another nice bridge TJ. Looks a lot like the Bayonne bridge in New York. Like Eric, I drool over all the white technic parts. Just one quextion, are the mount points on the end sections perfectly level? Or just close? Or is there a hinge in (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Double Track Train Bridge

(...) (Hmmm... I replied to this two days ago and it never appeared! Anyway, again:) My parts are schliemy from all the drool. Y'all can stop now ;-) (...) Nope, no hinge. The mount points are a "fudge" and are only close to being level. I think (...) (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)