 Technic / 12256
Re: FYI- Moving on -&- Mr. Krinkle in the Raw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 11:17:14 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Eric Sophie wrote:
   I’m moving on and expanding my horizons. I have now, and for some time,
encountered trouble making ends meet. So I am moving on and I no longer work
at LEGO Brand Retail.

I received this post via email as I’m a subsciber to technic, but I deleted it straight away as the subject line looks just like Spam. It wasn’t till I checked the Lugnet web interface (by chance) that I realised it was a legit message. Has anyone else done that?

Steve