 Technic / 12253
Re: Question from a beginner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:26:26 GMT

savatheaggie@yahoo.com (Anthony Sava) wrote in <HvEr6z.1tEo@lugnet.com>:

I have a MOC in mind in which I'd like to use my motor.  It's nothing
special, just a simple display MOC, a rotating dispaly, so there won't
be too much load on the motor.  I do realize that the 2838 9v Motor has
a huge amount of RPM, so I'll have to gear it down to turn the display,
which is meant to be slow moving.

But I also want a few lights in my display.

Do you want the lights to be inside the rotating part? That will complicate
things: you'd have to put a battery box in the rotating part as well.

--
Harro de Jong