 Technic / 12208
    Photos of my snowblower and other Technic things... —Øyvind Steinnes
   Hello, At last I got a new digital camera (Canon Ixus Digital 500) and was able to take a few pictures of some of my LEGO creations I've made lately. Here are some pictures of the snowblower I've made. No video avaiable yet. (URL) -> (URL) also (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)