 Technic / 12201
    Re: LEGO Computers & Logic Gates —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) This is the same thing as the amplification issue mentioned in other posts. In our pneumatic gates, we can sometimes use pressure directly from the pumps as inputs to pneumatic switches, thus providing the "amplification" people are talking (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: LEGO Computers & Logic Gates —Martin Howard
   (...) Thanks for the comments, hints and suggestions. Designing something without the pieces - that's impressive! I think the idea of a motor to amplify the signal could be used and it should be possible to put in some sort of lever that switches (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)