 Technic / 12140
12139  |  12141
Subject:
Getting into pneumatics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 03:42:48 GMT

Just as I wanted to get into pneumatics the Pneumatic Pack (5218) sells
out on the Lego shop and an email to them gets me the response that it
has been discontinued.  So what do you all think is the best way to get
into pneumatics?  I'm tempted to just go for the Back Hoe (8455) and
then just pick up some air tanks elsewhere, which would be a nice
starting point.

Any other suggestions as to a good "value for money" way to get a good
starting stock of pneumatics?

Regards,
Marcin Szczepanski