 Technic / 12111
  Re: A realy good set (7471)

The wheels apparently also don't steer like in real life. The photos I've seen of the Lego model turn like this: \ \ | | / / Left-turn, overhead view. In photos and video I've seen of the real rovers turning, they make a circle with their wheels and (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: A realy good set (7471)

"Neb Okla" <n_okla@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HszJ7I.o2@lugnet.com... (...) circle (...) from what I've seen on the video: (URL) (click on the big image) the wheels do both. giving directional steering like a car, and footprint steering (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: A realy good set (7471)

(...) Not really any help, but take a look at Rob Stehlik's work found here: (URL) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) (remove SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: A realy good set (7471)

(...) Way back I made an animation to illustrate this: (URL) see it in context and see more on a LEGO mechanism to turn like this: Go to (URL) select From menu: Going in circles. Eric Brok (21 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)