 Technic / 12096
  Motorizing the 8865 test car

After moderation: (URL) moderation: (URL) works, but it's very slow, and the cracking/clicking noise that it made when trying to make the car move on something else than hard floor will haunt me for the rest of my days. =P The motor still works fine (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Motorizing the 8865 test car

(...) <Snip> (...) This reminds me of my effort to add radio control to my 8466... (URL) deal. It works, but is heavy, slow to start, and has an almost unresponsive steering. It also happens that backing up is faster than going forward. Strange. As (...) (20 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Motorizing the 8865 test car

(...) Very clever way of attaching the motors to the back wheels. I remember a discussion thread last year (about motorizing the 8880) where it was discussed that the problem is not the strength of the Lego motors, but the actual resistance of the (...) (20 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Motorizing the 8865 test car

Hello Keith "Keith Hui" <buurin@accessv.com.SPAMBEGONE> schreef in bericht news:HswK9v.KGy@lugnet.com... (...) made when (...) me for (...) Lego... so (...) unresponsive (...) Strange. That is easy! The gearing is different! Check which gears are (...) (20 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)