 Technic / 12078 (-5)
  Re: New Technic sets

the red truck has some new elements front stake or i don't know this element pixel "Gary Simas" <desmotwin@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Hsn9Jn.Jxv@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  New Technic sets

Check out (URL) for some pictures of some of the new technic sets. Gary (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: A realy good set (7471)

(...) Heh. I always seem to have the opposite problem -- I've got a whole drawer full of redundant wheels.... (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: A realy good set (7471)

(...) Hey, I think that the Mars Rover is a good set. It comes with a lot of great parts and !!!SIX!!! wheels. Hoooraaaaay!! I am also dissipointed that the wheels do not fold up as the real one does:[ At least it has steeing! Happy Building Erik (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  New Mecha - The Rizmit

Deep in the heart of Biomechanical Bricks, a new Mecha has been created: (URL) The Rizmit> (URL) Construction Notes 37 inches tall (URL) All Technic Frame> Technic Turntables at the major joints Two Movie Maker Cameras in the eyes - Planned to be (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact