 Technic / 12041
Re: Pneumatic Hoses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:09:47 GMT

Thanks for the suggestions all, I'll have a look over the weekend to see
what I can find.

Next on my list..solenoid valves so I can link pneumatics to a RCX :o)

"James Steele" <jsteele@csl.com> wrote in message
Does anybody know foa  good source of replacement hose for use with
pneumatics for lego?  Lego doesn't seem to sell any in it's spare parts
section.