 Technic / 12020
  Re: Studless Technic models

(...) The second picture shows a good sideview, and it looks like he just used some basic plates (and two of the rail-plates normally used to mount that style of motor) to trap a small TECHNIC brick extending out of the side of the motor, which is (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Studless Technic models

(...) several of my robot chassis in the past, it honestly never occured to me to use them for mounting motors. I am definately going to have to play around with that idea. Jona (URL) - LEGO Robotics Group of Ann Arbor (20 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)