 Technic / 1197
    Re: Adult Lego Mania, Technic Strain —Ray Kremer
   If there is a cure, I don't want it. Years ago I was into the Legoland Space sets, but at some point Lego moved away from making so many small sets and started having lots and lots of big expensive sets. And they're all too cool, but a 14 year old (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Adult Lego Mania, Technic Strain —Richard Earley
   (...) The difference between children and adults is the size (and cost) of their toys! Play on... -Rich (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic)