 Technic / 11960
Re: Part colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 10:58:25 GMT

Hello everybody,

But, is there any
purpose of different colors when it comes to 32054 (technic pin long
with stop bush) - backhoe has both black and blue and I can't understand
that. They seem functionally the same and are invisible on the model, so
the aesthetics is not probably the reason.

Moreover, some of these blue parts ARE visible on the alternate model:

  <http://horst-lehner.mausnet.de/lego/technic/8455_blue.jpg>

And IMO they would look better in black or grey, respectively ...

Greetings

Horst