 Technic / 11947
    Re: Studless Technic models —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Hi Jindrich, Thanks for your open minded responses. <snip> (...) I guess my long winded post was unneccessary...... Wimpy beams have been getting a lot of grief lately, so I guess I had pent up energy about that. Wimpy beams provide no new (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Studless Technic models —Jindrich Kubec
   Hi Kevin, (...) I think this misunderstanding arose from my bad pidgin english, I should have stressed that 'only studless' phrase. (...) I've recently re-built my 8479 Barcode Truck - this is a 'traditional' set and I can bet, that taking few first (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)