 Technic / 11853
Re: New cool trucks, looks like scale 1:13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 11:51:11 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Kim Andersen wrote:
   Hey

Just found these on brickshelf:

I like them a lot....

Kim Andersen

Yes indead they’re great. First he built the red Mercedes. It looks like he changed it.

The low loader probably is a Nooteboom. The builder asked me for information a few months ago and I supplied him some drawings. It turned out very well as you can see on the pictures.

The trailer is about the same as the one behind my ‘97 Volvo FH16:

I’m wondering if he’s building a huge machine as well. It will be even a more great model when it’s carrying a huge CAT for example. I think the mixer drum isn’t a suitable load ;-)

But he studied my MAN mixer very well! The drum is about the same as on my model and I haven’t showed any details of it. Just a few small images, that’s all.

Dennis Bosman

LEGO Trucks & Heavy Equipment